Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Myfidan!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
As FİDAN KAPLAMA AĞAÇ MAMÜLLERİ TEKSTİL SAN. TİC. LTD. ŞTİ. www.myfidan.com, the protection of personal data of our users is our priority. In this context, as www.myfidan.com, in the capacity of data supervisor, we would like to enlighten you within the context of Privacy Act (KVKK) p. 6698. Your personal data that you share with www.myfidan.com may be processed in accordance with the KVKK, the purpose of processing and transfer in this text, the method of collection, the legal reason, the purpose of collection, with regard to our service purposes and our legal obligations, can be transferred to third parties at home and abroad, can be stored, and used for profiling and classified. This illumination text is intended to inform you about your rights within the scope of KVKK.
Personal Data that We Process
- Customer Identification Information (Name-Surname, Gender, Identity Number, Membership information, Password, Date of birth)
- Contact Information (Contact/Billing address, Address information, E-mail address, Telephone number)
- Website Usage Data (Likes, Cookie information, Web beacons information)
- Information Related to Service We Provide (Shopping Details, Shopping History)
Purpose of Data Processing
- Registration of users through the website,
- Verifying Users, Communicating with Users,
- Fulfillment of the obligations undertaken pursuant to the Distance Sales Agreement,
- Making sales and arranging all records, documents and invoices that will be the basis of the transactions,
- Measuring and improving the service quality related to customer satisfaction and customer support processes, managing customer satisfaction processes, developing customer management, after-sales services and after-sales processes,
- Evaluation of problem/error notification, detection and prevention of fraud for audit and control processes, realization of risk management and control activities, execution of accounting process, execution and development of operational activities,
- Execution of processes carried out with payment service providers, making internal evaluations and discussions,
- Providing information on requests from legal authorities on matters related to public safety,
- Conducting security, operation, reporting, statistical activities,
- Meeting legal obligations and using the rights arising from the current legislation,
- Recording information to evaluate the service,
- Execution of advertisement, marketing and promotional activities.
Legal Reason for Processing Personal Data and Method of Collecting Data
Your personal data can be collected through automatic or non-automatic methods, based on the legal reasons set forth in Article 5 of the Law, through written/digital applications to our company, using our website, calling our phone numbers, social media and other verbal, written or electronic media.
Transfer of Personal Data
Your Right According to the Law on Protection of Personal Data
Pursuant to the Article 11 in KVKK Law, you have rights to get information listed below about your personal data by applying our company:
- Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
- Requestion information about it if your personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect personal data information,
- Requesting the deletion of personal data requiring processing in case of termination of legal reasons,
- Requesting notification of the processes pursuant to subparagraphs (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the illegal processing of personal data.
Within the scope of Article 11 of the Law, and according to “Communique on The Principles and Procedures for The Request to Data Controller”, which regulates the rights of the people concerned, you can send your requests to our company in writing or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org using secure electronic signature, mobile signature or your e-mail address previously notified to our company and registered in our system.
Address: Harbiye, Ralli Apartmanı, Maçka Cd.
No:37, 34367 Şişli/İstanbul
Tel: +90 532 483 75 70